Wednesday 5 September 2012

Day 9

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."
Lance Armstrong

Wow today has been hard. I had trouble eating again and here is why:
Alarm goes off 530, shower, get ready for London, spend some precious time with my little girl as I won't see her until Thursday, travel to London, train was late, get to office, in a meeting with my colleague who is over from Atlanta and I am training for the next few days (and playing host to). Out of meeting, run across London onto a train (just made it) to Milton Keynes (Starving at this point but determined not to eat rubbish on the go), client meeting THEN... AT LAST FOOD! (God bless M&S at Milton Keynes Central). Coffee (accidentally a mocha (sugar levels low so controlled my brain)). Back to office, meetings, finish work, check in at hotel, straight back out for team drinks.... Cocktails, wow its nearly midnight, team goes for curry, I hold back and grab a small bag of chips (freshly made -  in the oven no less).... bed. That is literally how my day was. I had protein my powder and shaker in my bag but my day was that non stop I didn't even have time to make one up! So, disappointing day. No workouts (although running across London, sometimes with a heavy case must count for something - ok, I'm reaching a bit).

Back on it tomorrow though and the day is going to be easier. No running around anywhere, just in the office. Booked 80's aerobics with a colleague too which should be fun, especially as I am the most uncoordinated person I know! 

FOOD

BreakfastCaloriesCarbsFatProtein
Dietchef - Nakd - Cocoa Orange Bar, 35 g1451674Ico_delete
Add Food  1451674
Lunch
M&S Count on Us - Tomato & Basil Chicken With Pasta, 330 g36552722Ico_delete
M&S - Berry Medley, 300 ml1751000Ico_delete
Add Food  54062722
Dinner
Mc Cain - Oven Chips, 200 g oven baked3165785Ico_delete
Add Food  3165785
Snacks
Costa Coffee - Medio Takeaway Skinny Mocha, 1 medio cup24740313Ico_delete
Nakd - Berry Cheeky Bar, 30 g1001732Ico_delete
Add Food  34757615
  
Totals1,3481922846
Your Daily Goal1,72017238172
Remaining372-2010126
CaloriesCarbsFatProtein



WORKOUT

None 


PHOTOS







Catch you all tomorrow! 

Try, try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment