Saturday 8 September 2012

Day 13


To succeed you must first improve, to improve you must first practice, to practice you must first learn, and to learn you must first fail - Wesley Woo

Well good evening. I am typing this with the thought of gyms is whirling around my head. I have been so confuddled after going to see them all today. I think I am going to go with Village though. Here is my thought process:

DW Fitness
PROS
CONS
I know members I can train with
Hardly any classes that fit in with times I can do
Cheaper than Village by £13
Pool not as good as Village
5 gyms within 10 miles

Izzy free until 6

6 month contract




Village
PROS
CONS
ALL Les Mills classes inc body pump, RPM, CXWorx
More expensive than DW but same as TF
Pilates/Yoga Classes
Little bit further to travel than Total Fitness and the other DW gyms
Body Pump on at 8pm 3 times a week.

More option of classes at weekend.

Really good discount for being from TF

Izzy free until 4

Really good family area, including restaurant.

Discounts at Village Hotels, Starbucks, Health Spa, Resturants

Health Spa!!

AMAZING pool area

Additional Cardio Room which is ice cold



So Village it is. BRING IT ON!!

Onto today. Had a fab workout with my PT in his new home since the gym closed... The Hurt Locker. Easyfit have done a fab job in a storage facility and have all the basics to beast. 
Here I am mid-beast:


I have been having a few issues with my hips lately and we can't work out what is causing it. I have super inflexible ITB so the first bit of the session involved a foam roller, his evil probing and a lot of pain. As I type this now my hips are hurting :(
Anyway, because of that my legs were left alone and it was all about upper body. Workout below.

Foodwise, you will see I have had a couple of treats today, but I think these treats could have been a lot worse. I was meant to be going out for a meal and to the pictures this eve  (although I might add, I did PLAN for the pictures & bought some healthy snacks so I didn't go popcorn crazy) but we decided to cancel. Mainly because I am so unbelievably tired after this week. I feel like I've been hit by a sledgehammer. 

Anyway, hubby wanted a meal we could have together so I opted for curry, which, instead of takeaway I got a Tesco slightly healthier version. I mainly had the meat & peppers, with a tiny bit of rice & bit of naan bread. I also had a tiny muffin & a couple liquorice allsorts. I know, I feel bad and now wish I hadn't. Tiredness and Mr Willpower leaving the building contributed. I'm still within my calories though... every cloud n that!

FOOD


BreakfastCaloriesCarbsFatProtein
My Protein Max Elle - True Diet Protein Drink, 57 g2168436Ico_delete
Add Food  2168436
Lunch
Real Nutrition Co - Lite Muscle Shakes, 56 g20112326Ico_delete
Tesco - Kiln Roasted Salmon Fillets With Cracked Black Pepper, 93 g21011321Ico_delete
Add Food  411131647
Dinner
Tesco - Takeaway Chicken Jalfrezi, 1 tub510000Ico_delete
Tesco - 2 Garlic & Coriander Naan Breads, 1/2 Naan Bread1802634Ico_delete
Tilda - Basmati White Rice (Cooked), 90 g962103Ico_delete
Add Food  7864737
Snacks
Tesco - Mini Blueberry Muffin, 1 portion75000Ico_delete
Bassetts - Licqourice Allsorts, 100 g3807846Ico_delete
Add Food  4557846
  
Totals1,8681462796
Your Daily Goal1,91719142191
Remaining49451595
CaloriesCarbsFatProtein

WORKOUT

5 X 12 Shoulder Press
5 x 12 Bodyweight Row
5 mins Battle Rope
5 mins Trampoline Sprints

www.easyfit-personaltraining.co.uk
www.twitter.com/coach_mainer

PHOTOS






So tomorrow I am off to the Lakes with my little family so planning a picnic to avoid naughtiness. No workout planned, although there is potential for a run tomorrow evening depending on how much the child wears me out in the day. I will join my new gym on Monday and get cracking... How very exciting :)

Catch you on the flip side....


No comments:

Post a Comment