Thursday 27 September 2012

Day 31



"We learn wisdom from failure much more than success. We often discover what we will do, by finding out what we will not do" Samuel Smiles 

Well first of all, big shout out to Miss Nicola Alger, who very kindly contributed the opening quote today (and for the next few days too; there was a whole page of the buggers :)

So onto today, it started off ok but turned out that I needed to turn it into a cheat day. The lack of sleep this week has meant that I am a carb hunter. I generally survive the morning with my protein shake but today by the time I had travelled to London I was STARVING. The tiredness was winning. So I popped into boots and got this horrid muesli thing which was sweeter than a jar of sugar so I left it. Then at lunch I just wanted stodge but couldn't decide what to have. I stood in Eat staring at the food..... nope, nothing took my fancy.... went into Boots...... nope, nothing... so trotted off to Pret on the hunt for one of the tuna baguettes they make, but they didn't have any (argh) so I had the chicken salad and......A BAG OF CRISPS!  

So then it started, my boss had made some amazingly fluffy butterfly cakes, so one of those went down the hatch. I was then eating out (away from home) for dinner and went to an Italian with a quite limited menu, but had a pasta and Italian sausage dish. I did however, resist the desserts after my butterfly bun fun earlier.

No workout today either. I got back to the hotel with the intention of doing 6 week training but I was so exhausted I just flopped out on my bed. 

So the sleeping thing, I appear to have a body clock glitch. I keep waking up at the same time every night, my brain then switches on and starts thinking, then 2 hours later I'm still awake! arghh! It's the four hour sleep pattern, I go to bed (normally) 10.20 and it's 2.20 I stir & instead of nodding off again I'm awake til 4.20, so my body then wants to wake up at 8.20.. no such luck, pah! 

Oh and my camera ran out of battery after I had gone to the effort of getting undressed, putting the shorts and sports bra on.... click, doh, no battery. I was thrilled as you can imagine! So no pic today I'm afraid, Sorrrrry!

BreakfastCaloriesCarbsFatProtein
Usn Protein Fuel 25 - Strawberry Cream Shake 330ml, 1 bottle 330ml16513125Ico_delete
Asda Great Stuff - Apple and Grape Fruit Bag, 80 g461000Ico_delete
Add Food  21123125
Lunch
Pret A Manger - Chef's Italian Chicken Salad, 309 g pack32382322Ico_delete
Pret A Manger (Uk) - Sea Salt & Organic Cider Vinegar Crisps, 40 g20621122Ico_delete
Add Food  529293524
Dinner
Pasta Primavera With Italian Sausage, 220 grams21932610Ico_delete
Home Prepared (No Dressing - Side Salad (Lettuce, Tomato,Onion, 1 Cups106000Ico_delete
Fresh - Focaccia Bread, 60 grams1762947Ico_delete
Add Food  501611017
Snacks
Homemade - Butterfly Cake, 40 g160090Ico_delete
Bounce High Protein Balls - Spirulina & Ginseng Ball, 42 g1802295Ico_delete
Nakd - Ginger Bread Bar, 35 g - 1 Bar15712114Ico_delete
Add Food  49734299
  
Totals1,7381477575
Your Daily Goal1,72017238172
Remaining-1825-3797
CaloriesCarbsFatProtein


WORKOUT
None

PHOTO
None (boo!)

Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.



No comments:

Post a Comment