Friday 7 September 2012

Day 12

"One of the most common cause of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat" - Napolean Hill
Well, normality has resumed and boy does it feel good. Today I could eat right and exercise right. My life doesn't half make 56 days of fitness tough. Doing this Blog has definitely helped me realise that. I just need to find ways to make those hectic days work for me. I guess that comes from planning food/exercise even harder than I am already.

So today has been great as I've already eluded to. However, my worst enemy is on the horizon. Mr Hormone. Now, ever since I have had a child my body has gone completely crazy and for the next 14 days, it will have a mind of it's own. I generally find that my stomach is like a beach ball  which will be interesting to see on the daily photos. I also have the worst sweet cravings and it'll be the time when Mr Willpower gets tested to the max! Answers on a postcard to how I can get Mr Hormone & Mr Willpower to get along please.

I keep forgetting that my gym is no more and in my head I was going to go this evening, then I realised I couldn't. So what else am I going to do? 'Oh yes, your least favourite thing, that you really need to start doing more Kirsty as both Tough Mudder and Survival of the fittest requires it...RUNNING!'
Now I haven't run for about 3 weeks (see previous comment, 'least favourite thing'!) so I am never full of enthusiasm and tonight was no different, especially as it was Friday. But, I dragged myself out and ran the furthest I have run since before I had Izzy, 4 miles!! I know that isn't that far to some people but it's an achievement for me. I'd like to say I enjoyed it, and I did, apart from one thing... A BLOODY FLY FLEW IN MY MOUTH. I don't get that when I'm all snug in the gym squatting, now do I :)

FOOD

BreakfastCaloriesCarbsFatProtein
My Protein Max Elle - True Diet Protein Drink, 57 g2168436Ico_delete
Add Food  2168436
Lunch
the Food Doctor - Bulgar Wheat & Quinoa Wholesome Pot, 1 pot25444310Ico_delete
Add Food  25444310
Dinner
Tesco - Steamed Veg (Carrots , Broccoli & Sweetcorn), 1 pack901224Ico_delete
Tesco - Kiln Roasted Salmon Fillets With Cracked Black Pepper, 93 g21011321Ico_delete
Add Food  300131525
Snacks
Figs - Raw, 1 large (2-1/2" dia)471200Ico_delete
Nakd - Ginger Bread Bar, 35 g - 1 Bar15712114Ico_delete
Nakd - Berry Cheeky Bar, 30 g1001732Ico_delete
Aldi - Fresh - Nectarines, 151 g621212Ico_delete
Organix Goodies - Organic Californian Raisins (Small Box), 28 g box901901Ico_delete
Egg-Grade A Medium - Soft Boiled, 2 egg1401911Ico_delete
Tesco - Unsmoked Back Bacon (Grilled), 2 rashers115097Ico_delete
Add Food  711733327
  
Totals1,4811385598
Your Daily Goal2,14621447214
Remaining66576-8116
CaloriesCarbsFatProtein
*You've earned 426 extra calories from exercise today



EXERCISE

4 mile run - 35 mins

PHOTOS - Decided to do a quick comparison Day 1 v Day 12. Front & Side look the best. How exciting! 






Onto tomorrow. It's going to be a fun day. I am visiting potential new gyms and having a PT session in his new 'home' called The Hurt Locker. Clue is in the name, it's not going to be fun. Also got date night at the pictures so have to be prepared for those bad things tempting me. All good!

Until tomorrow.....




No comments:

Post a Comment