Sunday 9 September 2012

Day 14


Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up.Thomas A Edison

Wow, is it really day 14 already. Time flies when you are having fun!

Today has been a busy ol day. Went out with the family to an awesome Maze. I got up early and sorted the picnic and (thought I) had learned from the last picnic which went a bit wrong (see day 7 or 8). I made sandwiches for Matt & Izzy and got some cooked chicken, pickles and boiled some eggs for me. Well, I boiled the eggs but when I got there I'd left them in the fridge.. Dizzy witch or what!?

Now then, today was BOILING. Probably the last day of summer and last chance to have a lovely outdoors day and Matt & Izzy both wanted ice cream (it was a farm shop after all). I got them one then I couldn't resist one myself. I couldn't find the exact match on MyFitnessPal so I over added amount/type as punishment. The fat content is through the roof!!! My kcals are still within my limits though.  Whey Hey Ice Cream  from now on. 

I did for a fleeting second think, 'don't admit it on your blog', but if I wasn't truthful then I may as well not bother. And as well as that, I need to remember what this blog was about! #56daysoffitness not #1dayoficecream Consider myself told!

Oh and if anybody has any tips on how to make your willpower strong when you are at said family days (and battling with Mr Hormone), please do share. Although I have to say, if Mr Hormone wasn't involved I reckon I could have side stepped it. I was strong for the first 5 mins, then watching them two slobber over the loveliness made me give in. Dammit!

Exercise today has been lots of walking (including through a mini maze for which half of it I carried round my 2 stone 5 child). When I got home I was SO tired. However, Mr Guilt stepped in and although I couldn't manage a run, I started using a new app I have on my phone. Six Week Training I am going to try and do this every day as no equipment is needed. I also can't believe I'll be able to do 100 push ups at the end.. but I'll give it a try!


I was going to start a fast this eve 6pm - 6pm but best laid plans and all that (story of my life). We had a visitor which meant that I didn't get my tea until 8pm. I am planning doing Body Pump at my new gym tomorrow at 8pm so fasting 8pm-8pm wouldn't have worked. Can't do a workout like that being fasted. SO, I will be doing 6pm Mon - 6pm Tues.

Right, enough gassing, here is today in stats and pics:

FOOD

BreakfastCaloriesCarbsFatProtein
My Protein Max Elle - True Diet Protein Drink, 57 g2168436Ico_delete
Add Food  2168436
Lunch
Tesco - 6 Slices Roast Chicken, 4 slice1160518Ico_delete
Haywards - Sweet Onions, 500 g1052312Ico_delete
Asda - Strawberry and Blueberry Fruit Salad, 100 g36701Ico_delete
Add Food  25730621
Dinner
Tesco Eat Live Enjoy - Piri Piri Chicken Crammed With Spicy Rice & Fresh Rocket, 1 container37849726Ico_delete
Add Food  37849726
Snacks
Marshfield Farm - Clotted Cream Ice Cream, 240 ml408561,8026Ico_delete
Add Food  408561,8026
  
Totals1,2591431,81989
Your Daily Goal1,81618140181
Remaining55738-1,77992
CaloriesCarbsFatProtein

EXERCISE

Push ups - Total 35
Sit ups - Total 97
Dips - Total 75
Squats - Total 90

PHOTOS





WEIGH DAY TOMORROW!!!!  See you then...






No comments:

Post a Comment