Tuesday 25 September 2012

Day 30

“Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.” – Unknown
I am having some trouble this week with appetite. I am sure it will pass but it's getting right on my nerves All I seem to fancy is protein shakes which is no good. To combat this I decided to cook my fave thing, chicken & chorizo! It's healthy and delicious, win win! 

I was due to go to Body Pump tonight but I had 3 hours sleep last night as I had a lot on my mind and I needed to get ready for my trip to London tomorrow. I was going to force myself to go, but sometimes you have to think logically. Rest and relaxation is just as important as working out so I listened to my body. I did however do my home workout 6 week training.

A few people have been asking me lately about which Protein I use so I thought I would share with you my Top 3.

1. My favourite of all because I think it is super tasty is My Protein Elle Diet Vanilla flavour
2. This one mixes really well and really fills you up Real Nutrition Co Muscle-Lite Vanilla flavour
3. Great for on the go and available & Holland & Barrett when I'm away from home USN Pure-Protein-Fuel-RTD Strawberry flavour

FOOD
My fitness pal is bust on my laptop so not usual format but the info is here...

Breakfast
USN, Protein, Fuel 25 165kcals
Gluten Free Eat Natural Muesli 434kcals

Lunch
Tasty Tomato & Basil Soup 1/2 carton 125kcals

Dinner
Chicken & Chorizo (chicken thighs, garlic, vine tomatoes, chorizo, tinned tomatoes, cannelloni beans) BOOM! Tasty Tasty 400kcals
Tesco Mixed Berry fruit 34 kcals

Totals
1158 kcals
Protein 89g
Carbs 160g
Fat 42g

WORKOUT
Push ups 8, 10, 7, 7, 10 = 42
Squats (with 12kg kettle bell) 19, 22, 16, 16, 23 = 96
Dips 16, 20, 15, 15, 20 = 86
Sit ups 21, 24, 18. 18, 26 = 107

PHOTOS







Right, off to pack for my trip down south!

Big love x


I'm slowly figuring this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment