Saturday 29 September 2012

Day 34

“If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”
Happy Weekend y'all!

Well today has felt like one big ol workout. I woke up and had the urge to do a full kitchen clean, as in taking things out of cupboards, cleaning inside, scrubbing tiles etc etc. Phew, I was like a woman possessed. My kitchen is HUGE (a galley kitchen) so it took me two and a half hours to do! Then me and Izzy went off to the shops (a workout in itself) THEN I went to the supermarket for a full on shop (2 hours). I tell you what, I had to engage my core to pull and push the trolley around Tesco!

So, I didn't make it to the gym today and missed parkrun (hubby in bed with a hangover and dad playing golf so couldn't look after mini me). So I got my home gym on the go again and did 6 week training and added a upper body work out whilst watching the Ryder cup. Watching sport counts as you working out too, yeah? ;)

Oh and still no appetite and still got a swollen tum, pah!

FOOD

6 Week Training
Push ups - 9, 11, 8, 8, 11 = 47
Dips - 20, 21, 16, 16, 25 = 98
Squats - 19, 22, 16, 16, 23 = 96
Sit ups - 21, 24, 18, 18, 26 = 107

Biceps
Alternated bicep curls 3 x 12
Palms up wrist curl 3 x 12
Palms down wrist curl 3 x 12
Tricep kickback 3 x 12

Shoulders
Seated Shoulder Press 3 x 12
Upright Row 3 x 12

PHOTOS







Definitely going to the gym tomorrow. As much as I love my home workouts, I need to be reunited with my friend the leg press. 

Until tomorrow... x


stop making excuses and start making changes

No comments:

Post a Comment