Saturday 1 September 2012

Day 6


Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.   Les Brown


Happy Saturday! Today has been another good day which is really good because weekend means toddler time which means no time to sort myself out. It all kinda went ok today because, yes, remember, I planned it all out. :)

We were all off to Easyfit Olympics so this morning I got up, got Izzy sorted and then made a picnic lunch for us all. While those two had sandwiches, crisps/pom bears and other lovely treats, I had a salmon fillet and protein bar to munch on.... yeah, that was all I packed. My best laid plans worked really well for hubby and Izzy but not so much for me. They had the picnic of their lives, and I had a protein bar and a salmon fillet..... that was it. And I was running around like a fool doing welly wanging and long jump so I was starving. Planning FAIL if you ask me...but i'm still new to this concept :) 

So starving hungry we went to the shops. Now, hubby is nothing like me with regards to food, as you will probably work out from these blogs. He is the fast food lover (I can live without), choc, crisps, biscuits, all that, yep, he eats it all. I always joke there is a fat person trying to get out of me because I could quite happily eat all the biscuits and chocolate too. He is SO annoying because he can eat all that and not put a scrap of weight on. He also doesn't exercise (apart from walking 40 mins a day to work). If I was like that I would be 50 stone. I do harp on to him about how it's no good but we just agree to disagree (like we also do about me supporting Man Utd and him Liverpool!!) about our eating habits, which makes mealtimes fun!? 

Anyway, back to the shopping. So I was starving, hubby decides he wants KFC, so he gets one and as a healthy gesture gets me two corn cobettes, that I wolf down. Little did I realise they were 150kcals, 48kcals more than a normal one. Jeeez KFC even manages to make a corn bad. So that takes a chunk out of my 1720 today *groan*.

Workout-wise today, I don't know how many kcals I have burnt off as MyFitness pal doesn't have welly wanging and long jump as an option, funny that.

WORKOUT

3 Long Jumps
3 Well Wangs
Egg throwing/catching
400m run (with rolly polly and various other actions included)
Obstacle Course
Running after Izzy round the track
Walking, a lot of.

FOOD

BreakfastCaloriesCarbsFatProtein
My Protein Max Elle - True Diet Protein Drink, 57 g2168436Ico_delete
Add Food  2168436
Lunch
Tesco - Roasted Salmon Fillets With Cracked Black Pepper, 1 fillet21011321Ico_delete
Add Food  21011321
Dinner
Tesco - British Beef Rump Steak, 210 g3250863Ico_delete
Tesco Finest - Bushbok Sweet Potato, 200 g1904312Ico_delete
Tesco - Steamed Veg (Carrots , Broccoli & Sweetcorn), 1 pack901224Ico_delete
Add Food  605551169
Snacks
Real Nutrition Co - 28% Diet Protein Bar Chocolate Nut Crisp Flavour, 50 g20221714Ico_delete
Tesco - Strawberries (Fresh Class 1), 100 g32601Ico_delete
Kfc (Uk) - Corn Cobette, 2 cobette30033175Ico_delete
Nakd - Berry Cheeky Bar, 30 g1001732Ico_delete
Add Food  634772722
  
Totals1,66514155148
Your Daily Goal1,88718841188
Remaining22247-1440
CaloriesCarbsFatProtein

PHOTOS


 Abs & quads coming on..



So tomorrow is CHEAT DAY (and rest day). Now, instead of my normal, go completely mad, I am going to try and still be good. I have planned it don't you know, well kind of...

I am going to watch In The Night Garden Live tomorrow with friends which includes lunch,  so that is one hurdle. So, after this blog I am going to check out the menu where we are going and see what I can do. I am going to stay away from sweet treats and save myself for my mums Sunday dinner where I can enjoy a cheeky roast potato and a sneaky dessert as my cheat meal.. 
Motivation for tomorrow is two-fold. 1) I don't want to let myself down by having a food diary that is just embarrassing 2) It's weigh day on Monday... enough said.

Enjoy your weekend.... Isn't that a pip 







No comments:

Post a Comment